BDG Lifesceiences (OPC) Private Limited is a Bioinformatics trainign company since 2010 and is registered under Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), Government of India with Registration Number:UDYAM-UP-01-0019151.
Like every year for the students this year also we have launched Student Internship Program of 1-3 months on various topics for the year 2024. This program is only for current students studying in India who are Undergraduate/Graduate/Master and want to do internship.
- The project will be done online, means training sessions will be conducted online.
- On successful completion you have to submit a project report which will be checked by the scientists of BDG Lifesciences and then you can submit in your college.
- Project certificate will be provided.
- We will also provide probable viva questions so you are prepared to get good marks.
- Bioinformatics | Basics & Advanced
- Molecular Modeling & Dynamics
- Vaccine Designing
- Python, R Programming & Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Drug Discovery Technology
- Cancer Omics, Cancer Data Analysis using R
Sub-topics will be provided on request
T & C:
- The program is strictly for current undergraduate/graduate/master students of India.
- The students should be studying in India. You need to upload your Student ID Card or Admission Letter as proof that you currently are a student of an Indian University.
- If you are not a current undergraduate/graduate/master student or if you are not residing in India then your registration will be considered INVALID and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE.
- During the entire training session, you will have a LIVE trainer who will solve queries and instruct you for hands-on sessions.
- Once you register we will put you in groups and welcome email will be sent having all the details.
- Your request will be accepted 5 minutes prior to the start of the training. So do not panic if you have sent the request and it is not accepted. It will be accepted 5 minutes prior to your session.
- If you do not turn up for training sessions on any day then you will be sent an email about the things which would be covered on that day. The next day the next thing will be covered.
- For Drug Discovery Training only Windows OS is required. If your computer has any other OS then let us know.
- If you have any urgent work then inform at least 4 hours prior to the training session so that we can make arrangements for the next session.
- The training certificate will be given on successful completion of the tasks.
- BDG Lifesceiences (OPC) Private Limited is registered under Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), Government of India with Registration Number:UDYAM-UP-01-0019151 hence the certificate will be provided of it.
- The registration is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- No refund will be made in any case.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India reserves the right of admission in all our programs.