BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company expertise in conducting Workshops, Training, Novel Research Projects & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics and is into business since 2010. BDG Lifesceiences (OPC) Private Limited is registered under Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), Government of India with Registration Number:UDYAM-UP-01-0019151. To date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc across the world.
As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is 100 % practical application of technology which is the main reason for BEING A LEADER in the sector for the last 10 years. To view the pictures of our previous events click here-1 and click here-2. To view, the listing of upcoming events kindly click here and our previous workshops can be viewed here. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
As per the industry demand we have launched our next 5-day Hands-on Technical Certificate Workshop in Multi-omics Data Integration, Interpretation, and its Application in Cancers in which every day 90 minutes interactive session will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom to give the user a unique learning experience. Video recording will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience. On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be awarded.
- Introduction to Cancer Omics
- Cancer Genomics
- Cancer Proteomics
- Cancer Transcriptomics
- Cancer Metabolomics
- TCGA, cBioPortal, Copy Number Portal
- TCPA, Proteomics DB
- TACCO (Transcriptome Alterations in CanCer Omnibus), HCMDB, iDEP.91
- The Human Metabolome Database (HMDB), Cancer Cell Metabolism Gene Database (ccmGDB), Tumor metabolome database
- Introduction to the cancer-omics (Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics, and metabolomics) and its application
- Objectives of the session
- Different Cancer-omics techniques and their applications
- What is Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics and metabolomics.
- Data fields for cancer-omics (Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics and metabolomics).
- Computational tools are needed for high-throughput data acquisition, data management in repositories, data processing, and high-end analysis.
- The Cancer Omics Atlas (TCGA)
- Challenges in Multi-omics Data Integration and Future Perspectives
- Data interpretation, analysis, and visualization using tools
- Application of cancer-omics
- Hands-on Practical session on The Cancer Omics Atlas (TCGA).
- Hands-on Practical session on The Cancer Omics Atlas (TCGA).
- Hands- on Practical session on cBioPortal
- Hand on Practical session on Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC)
- Hand on Practical session on The Cancer Proteome Atlas (TCPA)
- Hand on Practical session on The Human Protein Atlas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Hand on Practical session on Proteomics , Metabolomics, Transcriptomics database
- Overview of Bioconductor for omics data analysis.
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies. Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL ID for registration as the recorded video session will be provided on YouTube.
- Kindly provide that email ID by which you use YouTube.
- Interactive training sessions will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom to give users a better learning experience.
- As it is with a LIVE TRAINER hence practical application, i.e., the experiments/tasks to be performed can be done in the best explainable manner.
- In this Online Workshop, there will be a LIVE trainer who will solve queries along with training.
- Video recording of steps will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience.
- Make sure you register under the right category. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- To avoid this do read the description of the ticket before selecting and proceeding with payment.
- You need to upload your professional ID which can be your Student ID Card or Research Institute ID Card or Company ID Card.
- BDG Lifesceiences (OPC) Private Limited is registered under Ministry of MSME(Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), Government of India with Registration Number:UDYAM-UP-01-0019151 hence the certificate will be provided of it.
- The certificate will be issued as per the details which you will provide in the registration form while registering before payment.
- Once you register, relax we will send you the meeting link after the workshop registration gets over.
- After registration you will receive a welcome email with all the details and the meeting link four hours before the first session; if you haven't received it in your inbox, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder two hours before the session.
- The program is SELF-PACED.
- After each session video of that particular session will be shared with you so you can go through as many times as you want and perfect yourself in the topics & tasks.
- If you miss any session then NO PROBLEM you can still perform the tasks by going through the video of that particular session.
- We want to make sure that you learn properly hence the training certificate will be given ONLY on successful completion of all the tasks given by the trainer.
- The certificates of all our Online programs are sent by email(softcopy) which has a unique barcode. You can take a print of that on heavy cardstock or photo paper and get it laminated if required.
- The registration is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India reserves the right of admission in all our programs.
- If you are removed or your registration is canceled then there will be no answer to that. We have our own reasons for such an act of ours
- If we do not wish to give this workshop to any participant then we will refund their amount.
- You should also read the Terms & Conditions page as well as the FAQs page. For any assistance kindly chat with our AI Assistant BioBot on the website www.bdglifesciences.com