BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in conducting Training, Novel Research Projects, Workshops & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics. Started in 2010, to date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc from India as well as other countries. Innovation and creativity are an integral part of BDG Lifesciences and we keep doing things differently. At BDG Lifesciences we believe in GIVING more than TAKING back hence since February 2020 we are doing free courses as a gift for the 10th anniversary of BDG Lifesciences. We have launched a 2-hour workshop on SINGLE CELL & SMALL RNA ANALYSIS in which we will give you a complete overview of the technology.
On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be provided. Recorded video sessions will be available after the session for the registered participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Student: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., MBBS, MD students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Resident Doctors, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medicine, and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
The session will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom for which link will be sent to you before the start of the session.
Feedback is an integral part of BDG Lifesciences hence we have started uploading videos of the comments of our participants who attend our training, workshops & research projects, kindly view, like, subscribe and share from here
Stay safe, maintain social distancing, and be healthy
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and keep learning from BDG Lifesciences, India
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Bharti is a biologist by degree, a computational biologist by training & passion, and provides leadership as a role. She handles clinicians and patients and builds strong professional networks. During 18 years of her professional career, she has gained expertise in Molecular Genetics, Transplant Immunology, Hemato-oncology, Cellular Therapies (CAR-T cell therapy/Mesenchymal stem cell therapy/ DC & NK cell therapy) including histocompatibility typing. She has extensive experience in various OMICS platforms for diagnostics and research. She is also working as a Technical Associate at BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India.
T & C
- It is recommended to provide a GMAIL email address (or the email by which you have logged into your YouTube account) while registering. As this will be the email address to which the YouTube video access will be provided.
- Once you register and pay kindly relax. The session will be conducted on Zoom and the link will be sent to you by email 2 hours before the session.
- 1 hour prior to the course if you have not received the email to join the meeting in your inbox then kindly check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
- If you have not received the email in your SPAM/JUNK folder then send an email to email@example.com
- Please remain muted unless you’re invited to speak by the Speaker/Chair.
- If you don't understand or have doubt then please use the “hand-raising function” to indicate.
- For Question & Answer, you should note down your queries and after the course, you can post in the CHATBOX of ZOOM which will be answered when the session gets over.
- We recommend that you make use of the “Chat” for comments, questions or discuss during the talks.
- Participants are encouraged to have their camera ON when appropriate (bandwidth and circumstances allowing).
- The session will be recorded for quality & training purposes
- Video recording of the session will be provided to the registered participants at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited, India reserves to right of admission/removal of participants in the courses. There will be no explanation for any such act of ours.