Like every year this year also BDG Lifesciences has launched the Summer Training Program which is for 20 Days. The first batch starts from 3 May 2021 and so on till 28 July 2021. The program covers a wide range of Bioinformatics topics of industrial importance and includes training as well as practical sessions so to make you learn in the best way. Online sessions on Zoom and Google meet so to give users a unique learning experience with a video recording of each session. Video recording of each session will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience. On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be awarded.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 14 APRIL 2021
LATE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 30 APRIL 2021
- Introduction of Bioinformatics
- Biological Databases | Definition and FASTA format, Retrieval of research articles with example and exercise, NCBI, PDB, SWiSSPROT
- Primary structure analysis
- Secondary structure prediction
- Tertiary structure prediction and visualization
- Sequence alignment | Pairwise sequence alignment, Multiple sequence alignment
- Introduction of Gene Annotation
- Introduction to Gene Manipulation
- Function Prediction
- Study of Phylogeny of different species
- Proteome analysis
- Genome analysis of coronavirus
- Primer Design
- Gene Mutation Analysis
- Introduction to Immunology & Immunoinformatics
- Introduction to Reverse Vaccinology
- Antibody Modeling
- Antigen-Antibody Docking
- Visualization of the antigen-antibody complex
- Homology Modelling
- MD Simulations using NAMD & VMD
- Introduction to the technology of CRISPR.
- Different systems of CRISPR Cas
- Gene Knock-in & knock-out
- Gene mutagenesis
- Off-target analysis
- CRISPR MECHANISM- Natural and modified
- PAM screening
- Identification of Target
- Study of the Primer
- Importance of Off-target and Mutations
- Prediction of Off-target & Mutations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Students: Bachelor & Masters from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL email address.
- This program is only for current students who are enrolled in any Undergraduate/Graduate/Masters.
- If you are not a student and register then no training will be conducted and no refund will be made.
- If you are not a student then don't worry have patience, we will launch the same program soon
- Video recording of each session will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience.
- Interactive training sessions will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom so to give users a better learning experience.
- As it is with a LIVE TRAINER hence practical application, i.e., the experiments/tasks to be performed can be done in the best explainable manner.
- In this Online Training Program, there will be a LIVE trainer who will solve queries along with training.
- Make sure you register under the right category. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- To avoid this do read the description of the ticket before selecting and proceeding with payment.
- You need to upload your professional ID which can be your Student ID Card or Research Institute ID Card or Company ID Card.
- The certificate will be issued as per the details which you provide in the registration form while registering before payment.
- Once you register relax we will send you the meeting link after the workshop registration gets over.
- The program is SELF-PACED.
- After each session video of that particular session will be shared with you so you can go through as many times as you want and perfect yourself in the topics & tasks.
- If you miss any session then NO PROBLEM you can still perform the tasks by going through the video of that particular session.
- We want to make sure that you learn properly hence the training certificate will be given ONLY on successful completion of all the tasks given by the trainer.
- The certificates of all our Online programs are sent by email(softcopy) which has a unique barcode. You can take a print of that on heavy cardstock or photo paper and get it laminated if required.
- The registration is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India reserves the right of admission in all our programs.
- If you are removed or your registration is canceled then there will be no answer to that. We have our own reasons for such an act of ours
- If we do not wish to give this workshop to any participant then we will refund their amount.