BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company expertise in conducting Workshops, Training, Novel Research Projects & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics and is into business since 2010. Being proficient in Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis, and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9 to date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc across the world.
As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is 100 % practical application of technology which is the main reason of BEING A LEADER in the sector for the last 10 years.
Our experience and success can be weighed in terms of 500+ workshops around the world, 60+ International publications of our research projects and thousands of trained participants. To view the pictures of our previous events click here-1 and click here-2. To view the listing of upcoming events kindly click here and our previous workshops can be viewed here. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
Innovation & creativity is an integral part of the BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd and we always launch new programs on the newest topics. We have launched our 7-day Online Technical Training and hands-on Workshop on Whole Exome Sequencing | Clinical Exome. It will be an extensive 7-day training program in which training in which every day 60 minutes interactive training session will be conducted to give the user a unique learning experience. Video recording of each session will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience. On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be awarded.
As it is 100% hands-on participants will run the processes of Exome Sequencing data analysis on their own computer systems having Windows/ Mac/ Linux with complete learning. The program will be of great help to students/ researchers/ faculty/ pathologists/ scientists in learning this latest technology to analyze the Sequencing Data
- Sequencing data
- Data QC
- Alignment, Read Mapping, QC, Variant calling, SNP, CNV
- Gene Annotation
- Functional Annotation
- Network analysis
- Disease association
- Disease diagnosis
- Rare Diseases
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Carrier Screening
- Data analysis on Linux, windows / MacOS
- Data interpretation in clinical context
- Diagnostics standards on reporting
- Various softwares and visualization tools using R/Python
- Data generation
- Detailed library preparation procedure
- Sequencing with Illumina platform for short-read sequencing
- Explanation on FastQ file format
- Raw data identification and upload to Galaxy
- Data QC and report generation
- Alignment of FastQ reads to the reference genome
- Visualization of BAM file
- QC of BAM file
- Filtering BAM file
- Variant calling and merging of VCF
- Detailed explanation on BAM/SAM/VCF file formats
- Variant filtration
- Variant annotation
- Installation of Anaconda
- Installation of FastQC
- Data QC on Linux platform
- Alignment using BWA on Linux
- Theory of Variant annotation & ACMG classification
- Samtools overview
- BAM QC
- Duplicate read removal
- Consensus calling
TARGET AUDIENCE The target audience for this workshop is:
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies. Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON
Dr. Bharti is a biologist by degree, a computational biologist by training & passion, and provides leadership as a role. She handles clinicians and patients and builds strong professional networks. During 18 years of her professional career, she has gained expertise in Molecular Genetics, Transplant Immunology, Hemato-oncology, Cellular Therapies (CAR-T cell therapy/Mesenchymal stem cell therapy/ DC & NK cell therapy) including histocompatibility typing. She has extensive experience in various OMICS platforms for diagnostics and research. She is also working as a Technical Associate at BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India.
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL email address.
- Video recording of each session will be provided at the end of the session to give the user a unique learning experience.
- Interactive training sessions will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom so to give users a better learning experience.
- As it is with a LIVE TRAINER hence practical application, i.e., the experiments/tasks to be performed can be done in the best explainable manner.
- In this Online Workshop, there will be a LIVE trainer who will solve queries along with training.
- Make sure you register under the right category. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- To avoid this do read the description of the ticket before selecting and proceeding with payment.
- You need to upload your professional ID which can be your Student ID Card or Research Institute ID Card or Company ID Card.
- The certificate will be issued as per the details which you provide in the registration form while registering before payment.
- Once you register relax we will send you the meeting link after the workshop registration gets over.
- The program is SELF-PACED.
- After each session video of that particular session will be shared with you so you can go through as many times as you want and perfect yourself in the topics & tasks.
- If you miss any session then NO PROBLEM you can still perform the tasks by going through the video of that particular session.
- We want to make sure that you learn properly hence the training certificate will be given ONLY on successful completion of all the tasks given by the trainer.
- The certificates of all our Online programs are sent by email(softcopy) which has a unique barcode. You can take a print of that on heavy cardstock or photo paper and get it laminated if required.
- The registration is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., India reserves the right of admission in all our programs.
- If you are removed or your registration is canceled then there will be no answer to that. We have our own reasons for such an act of ours
- If we do not wish to give this workshop to any participant then we will refund their amount.